Let your geek flag fly and show off your fandom with this custom tee. Made from pre-shrunk, ringspun 100% cotton in your choice of colors and sizes, it's soft and oh-so-nerdily stylish. The shirt features taped neck and shoulder seams, 3/4" seamed rib-knit collar, and double-needle hems, so it will keep its shape and color through wash after wash. Go ahead, try and wear it out: We double-dog dare you.
- 100% PRE-SHRUNK RINGSPUN COTTON
- Taped neck and shoulder seams for durability
- Double-Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem
Men's Size Guide
All Sizes in our Online Store are USA Sizes. Compare your measurements with our USA Size Guide below. We recommend choosing the larger size when your measure is in between two sizes.
How To Measure Your Chest
- With enough space around you, grab your measure, stand up straight, and relax. Don't suck in. Measure the circumference of your Chest on your bare skin, circling under your armpits, and over your shoulder blades at the widest sections. Wrap the measure around your Chest, sort of like a belt. Use the measure to hold the 0 marked end of the measure in the middle of your Chest with one hand, and use your other hand to overlap the other end of the measure over the 0 marked end, holding the measure's ends firm, not too tight or too loose. Make sure your measure is wrapped horizontally straight around your Chest at the widest sections for an accurate circumference measure. Record your total measure.
How To Measure Your Waist
- With enough space around you, grab your measure, stand up straight, and relax. Don't suck in. Measure the circumference of your Waist, located above your belly button and below your rib cage on your bare skin. Wrap the measure around your Waist, sort of like a belt. Use the measure to hold the 0 marked end of the measure in the middle of your Chest with one hand, and use your other hand to overlap the other end of the measure over the 0 marked end, holding the measure's ends firm, not too tight or too loose. Make sure your measure is wrapped horizontally straight around your Waist for an accurate circumference measure. Record your total measure.
- Printable Tape Measure
You can print a Printable Tape Measure in Landscape, Full View for Printer Settings to use on your bare skin, not over clothes. For the Printable Tape Measure to be accurate, cut and tape together along the dotted lines. Use a thick piece of paper to strengthen the Printable Tape Measure. Wrap it firmly, not too tight or too loose on your bare skin, not over clothes, and as described below to get an accurate measure.
- Cloth Tape Measure
When using a Cloth Tape Measure, wrap it firmly, not too tight or too loose on your bare skin, not over clothes, and as described below to get an accurate measurement.
- Metal Tape Measure
When using a Metal Tape Measure, wrap it tight to prevent the bend from the metal on your bare skin, not over clothes, and as described below to get an accuratement measurement.
- Physical Rulers, Protractors, and Online Rulers not recommended.
- If you measure over clothing, measure over a single, thin layer of clothing so it doesn't affect your total measure. When measuring your Chest wearing a Shirt, place your hand on each armpit to flatten the Shirt on your skin for a more accurate measurement. When measuring your Waist, have your pants slightly lowered or unbuckled so you can measure on your bare skin. The measure should sit on your skin, not too tight, or too loose. Don't suck in your stomach, or you'll get a false measure.
FREE Shipping World Wide
FREE Shipping World Wide. Most orders ship within 24 hours, estimated delivery is 10-20 days for USA and International orders. Items may ship separately for faster delivery. Orders outside the USA, delivery duties unpaid. Orders processed in USD. Order outfits ahead of time for Events, Occasions, Birthdays and Holidays. 🎁
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer 30 Day USA FREE Returns for USA orders, and 30 Day Customer Expense for return shipping for International orders with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If your Fashion doesn't fit, or not completely happy with your items, items may be returned within 30 days of the delivery date. All items must be in unused condition, in original packaging, include all original product offerings, and with tags attached.
If you need to change an order after it has been placed, please email CustomerService@CrayeLabel.com. Depending if your order has shipped, we may be able to change your order. Gift cards are non-refundable.
If you ship your return using your own shipping method, we recommend using a trackable shipping service to track and ensure the delivery of your return, especially for larger orders. To initiate a return, visit Returns.
We Guarantee Customer Satisfaction. If you need any help, please let us know so we can make it right. Our average email response is 5 hours.
Email Customer Service